As discussed on conpherence :
- add an user field that is optional
- verify that the user is not root
- update the default config with en empty field, so we have an int that user field exists
- if the user field exist in configuration and is not null : add a sudo into the command
- update diviner documentation
- correct the wording evrywhere so it sound english
I plan wording correction and test a little bit more edge cases.
But nothing that will really change the code structure so you can start reviewing
that if you got some times.
I hope that this contribution, on the contrary to previous ones, will match all the requirements.