Summary of changes from September 18, 2020 to October 19, 2020.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASf774466||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES4efc4ac||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE9a20e5a||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
-  Added a "Comment content" field to Herald.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
-  The edge.search API method now supports searching for files attached to an object and vice versa. Note that this relationship is low-level: it represents that permission to view an object grants permission to view a file, but does not necessarily correspond to "the file is attached to the object" in any intuitive or natural sense.
-  When LFS is detected while pushing to a staging area and the LFS push fails, the operation now fails.
-  Fixed a "PhutilOpaqueEnvelope" test case failure if zend.exception_ignore_args is configured.
-  Fixed Rubocop lint tests under modern Rubocop.
- Fixed a bug in UTF8 vectorization when searching for numeric strings, like "1234", as a fulltext query in some versions of PHP.
-  Fixed an issue where the visual dependent revision graph in Differential rendered invisible (elements drew with 0 height).
-  Fixed an issue where leaving an inline comment on many lines of a change, then suggesting edits near the beginning and end of the block could lead to Differential trying to hide the unchanged middle section with a nonfunctional and bizarre-looking UI element.
-  Likely fixed an initialization order issue that could occur for inlines on standlone changeset pages.