Summary of changes from May 15, 2020 May 22, 2020.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASb69a26a||2 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES35f9c19||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREefde2b3||8 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
-  Inline comments in Differential now support suggesting changes.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The very old differential_commit table is removed in this release. This migration permanently destroys data. This table stored ancient relationships between objects and has had no upstream readers or writers for more than a year.
- Updated schema tools for MySQL integer display width changes in or around version 8.0.19 (see T13536).
- Fixed a missing error message when trying to create a new user with an invalid email address.
-  Phabricator now survives importing commits with no message or no author (see T13538).
-  Fixed a rare issue where certain types of end-of-file modifications did not render correctly.
-  In Differential, the "r" and "R" keystrokes now do different things again.
-  Builds with no initiator PHID now render properly on the build plan page.
-  Fixed an issue with rendering inline diffs in email after recent changes to diff viewstate.
-  Under PHP7, errors which raise Throwable will now increment the worker error count properly.
- Removed a piece of code in PHPMailer which could generate very poor fallback message IDs.
- Improved behavior during draft marker generation if you've deleted all of your 10 most recent inlines.
-  "Open in Editor" now uses a more obvious mechanism to choose which line to open the file to.
-  Corrected some issues with Jupyter notebook diff rendering when the entire notebook was new or the notebook contained "Markdown" cells with bare strings.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.