Summary of changes from April 24, 2020 to May 1, 2020.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASf058187||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES280ff19||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE27ed5df||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- This is mostly a bunch of bugfixes after the significant changes in Week 16.
-  The Table of Contents view is now more visually consistent with the paths panel.
-  Intradiffs of image files are now significantly less buggy.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
- The output format of arc upload --json ... has changed slightly. Notably, the old format could not represent arc upload x x (where you upload the same path multiple times).
-  Added --browse to arc upload.
-  Added --browse to arc paste.
-  Added --input to arc paste.
- Fixed an issue where arc <workflow> --help didn't work properly for some workflows.
- Fixed an issue with preg_match_all() behavior in lint messages under PHP 7.4.
-  Under very old Git, a test for Git LFS which didn't work is now skipped.
- Fixed an mb_check_encoding() warning under some versions of PHP 7.2/7.3.
- Fixed an issue where proxied futures wouldn't resolve into exceptions cleanly.
- Fixed an issue with "ExecFuture" writes to broken pipes under recent PHP versions.
- Fixed a bug where the page footer could bleed into the paths panel.
- Fixed an issue with "multiplart/form-data" request bodies if "max_post_size" is configured to be very small.
- Fixed an issue where some repository requests over HTTP didn't handle compression headers correctly.
- Fixed several PHP 7.4 issues when viewing diffs.
- Updated the JIRA authentication provider to use JIRA Version 3 API calls.
-  Omitting "value" from a transaction dictionary passed to a "*.edit" Conduit API method is now an explicit error.
-  The Conduit API now accepts "True", "TRUE", "tRuE", etc., as spellings of "true" for "x-www-form-urlencoded" requests.
-  Fixed an issue where synthetic inline comments (from lint) with no line numbers could break changeset rendering.
- Silenced "GC list" warnings from "apc_store()"/"apcu_store()".
- Fixed an issue where hiding a changeset, then viewing an updated diff which affects the same changeset could fail.
- Fixed an issue with parsing "Auditors:" lists in commits.
-  Fixed an issue with Maniphest burnup chart rendering.
- Stabilized some issues with Harbormaster builds where the viewer can't see the build plan. See T13526 for discussion.
-  Added a route for /favicon.ico to quiet down log 404s.
-  Paste now suggests viewing content in Files if Files has a useful rendering engine (this only impacts Jupyter notebooks right now).
- In Maniphest and other applications, "Owner" and "Author" (and other application items) are now ordered above "Tags" and "Subscribers" (and other support/extension items).
-  Added default support for the idea:// editor protocol.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.