Summary of changes from Aug 31, 2019 to September 8, 2019.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS7ecf93d||7 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESc4bd119||4 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREd8bf7ac||13 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- No notes in this period.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
Many Classes Have Moved from libphutil to Phabricator: Many classes defined in libphutil/ but not used in libphutil/ or arcanist/ have moved from libphutil/ to phabricator/.
You are only impacted by this change if you:
- develop third-party code; and
- include libphutil/ as a library, but do not include phabricator/; and
- use classes which are not used elsewhere in libphutil/ or arcanist/.
See D20773 for a full list of impacted classes and functions. Briefly, classes for doing these things have moved: connecting directly to databases and running queries; executing OAuth handshakes; generating Lipsum text; rendering Remarkup; and reading and writing ICS calendar event files.
If this change impacts you, the simplest fix is to include phabricator/ as a library, not just libphutil/.
The goal of this change is to eventually merge libphutil/ completely into arcanist/ and phabricator/. See D19688 for the future change which does this and discussion of rationale.
bin/storage destroy: In clustered setups, this command now targets a single database host with --host and can target replicas. This makes it useful to wipe an out-of-sync replica before resynchronizing.
Without --host, this workflow is now an error in a clustered environment. If you automate destruction of databases, you may need to tweak your automation. (This is probably unusual.)
X-Forwarded-For: If Phabricator is installed behind a load balancer, you may currently have code in preamble.php to set up the environment so the X-Forwarded-For header is trusted.
This code has been simplified, particularly in the case where your install is behind two or more load balancers. See Configuring a Preamble Script for more details. The old code still works fine, but the new code is simpler -- usually, just one line:
- If you are on a detached HEAD and run arc land, the workflow now follows through better instead of trying to delete the raw commit hash as though it were a branch.
-  Clustered Git repositories now retry safe requests over SSH. This improves reliability in situations where some nodes are down. Generally, SSH workflows now assert that if any node in the cluster could serve a request, the request will be served.
-  The default behavior of the global search bar can now be configured in Settings → Global Settings → Search.
- If you try to log out of a fresh install before configuring authentication providers, you'll now be warned that you may be signing up for more than you intend.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.