Summary of changes from Aug 27, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS7408a69||6 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESbf4dabc||2 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE0f41fd4||4 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
Most changes in this release are about improving some operational workflows in the Phacility SAAS cluster, supporting low-downtime repository shard migrations, and cleaning up a few bits of old cruft. See T13393 for a rambling play-by-play.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
- The grantAuthority() mechanism has been removed from PhabricatorUser. This was a rarely-used policy mechanism. If you use it in third-party code, the request cache is likely a reasonable alternative.
- Repositories now have a "read-only" maintenance mode which can be toggled with bin/repository maintenance.
- bin/storage dump and bin/storage shell now select "utf8mb4" when available. This fixes an issue where emoji may not be represented correctly in database dumps.
- Fixed an issue where editing custom forms could fail for certain object types which do not support subtyping.
- In --for-replica mode, bin/storage dump now dumps all data (including caches and indexes) and fails if the --no-indexes flag is present. Although the old behavior appeared to largely work in practice, it was less correct than this behavior.
- The "markup cache" table is now labeled with "cache" persistence for the purposes of dump/export flows.
- HTTPSFuture now selects HTTP/1.1 explicitly, to work around an issue where libcurl may select HTTP/2 but then fail to interact with HTTP/2 proxies.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.