Summary of changes from Aug 20, 2019 to Aug 27, 2019.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASf224666||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES497c717||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE5e50c40||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
Phortune: Most Phortune objects have been modernized and most Phortune interfaces have been updated. Phortune accounts may now have third-party email addresses associated with them (like firstname.lastname@example.org) and have an external portal for invoice review as an email user without an account.
These changes (other than the billing email changes) are largely not user-facing in any meaningful way: information has been reorganized, but overall function isn't much different. The changes are aimed at automating a small set of relatively rare Phacility billing interactions with customers with a high degree of separation between engineering and billing.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
Account Management Scripts: The bin/accountadmin, bin/people, and scripts/user/add_user.php scripts have been removed. These were largely artifacts from a bygone era before the web onboarding interface worked well.
They have been partially replaced with two more tailored workflows: bin/user enable (enable a disabled user from the CLI) and bin/user empower (make a user into an administrator from the CLI). These workflows are aimed more narrowly at cases where an install is inaccessible because critical user accounts have accidentally been deleted or disabled.
-  When you run arc diff from a working directory with more than 255 bytes, you would previously encounter an error trying to insert too much data into a sourcePath field on the server. This field is now truncated to 255 bytes before insertion, with plans to eventually remove the field. As a consequence, this field value is no longer accurate if the original value can not be represented in 255 bytes. See T13385 for more details.
-  Implemented drydock.resource.search.
-  When a Custom Field is "required" and also "disabled" by subtype configuration, it is now treated as disabled when editing. Previously, it was required but invisible, which wasn't a useful interpretation of the configuration.
-  If you used offset-based paging (likely by calling an old API method) on a modern query, the query could improperly overheat prematurely if the offset was large enough. These queries now calculate a more appropriate overheating limit. However, you're best off switching from offset-based paging to cursor-based paging (usually, switching to a modern *.search API method). See T13133 for some discussion.
- The web-based "Make Administrator" workflow is now one-shot MFA instead of session-upgrade MFA.
-  differential.revision.search now has "modifiedStart" and "modifiedEnd" constraints.
-  maniphest.edit now supports commits.add|set|remove transactions.
- The 404 page text has changed slightly.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.