Summary of changes from June 28, 2019 to July 31, 2019.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASba9e4a1||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES497c717||1 commit|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREaa246ae||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
 Workboard Updates: Workboards now update automatically as other users make edits (provided you have configured the notification server).
- Fixed an issue where the slowvote.info API method ignored policies. This allowed unprivileged users to learn the title and author of polls they could not otherwise see.
- The auth.lock-config option (managed with bin/auth lock and bin/auth unlock) is now mostly enforced.
-  Email reset links have generally improved and some messaging can now be configured. See T13343 for specifics.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The phabricator_pastebin database has been renamed to phabricator_paste. The upgrade process should make this change automatically, but if you run Phabricator in an environment with unusual CREATE DATABASE permissions this migration may require intervention.
- The slowvote.info API method has been deprecated in favor of slowvote.poll.search.
- The events written to the user activity log have changed slightly. In particular, administrative actions like "Enable/Disable" are now in the "Manage" section of user profiles.
-  The dialog showing the details of a policy transaction on an "OAuthServerClient" object now has a "Close" button.
-  Fixed several minor issues with the recently changed table syntax parsing in Remarkup.
-  The "Move Tasks to Column..." workflow on Workboards is now two separate workflows, "Move Tasks to Column..." (which now prompts you for a column on the same board) and "Move Tasks to Project..." (which allows you to move tasks to a column in another project).
-  Fixed a fatal when paging long lists of Flags.
-  Fixed a fatal in Pholio when an inline comment contained a Remarkup object reference.
-  Fixed a bug where "Remove Comment" could incorrectly fail in contexts where it should be available and work.
- Improved rendering of transactions associated with editing authentication providers.
-  "Date" and "Remarkup" custom fields are now exported to Excel and other export formats.
- Fixed a bug where Ferret could not find results if documents had no title, even if query terms matched in other fields.
- Added a new slowvote.poll.search API method.
- Fixed an issue where user profile pages ended up in a bad state if the feed query overheated (because the user participated in more than 1,000 recent feed stories that the viewer can not see).
- Users no longer need to be able to edit a project to disable mail from that project (this was an unintended side effect of policy system changes earlier in the year).
-  "Restart All Builds" is now "Restart Builds", reflecting the reality that it may not restart all builds. The workflow shows a dialog explaining which builds will and will not restart.
-  When users visit an old Phame blog post URI for a post which has moved to a different blog, they are now redirected to the canonical URI.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.