Summary of changes from December 9, 2018 to December 14, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS1f72228||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES019a12a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREfe57659||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
 Create Subtask now prompts you to select between forms. By default, you will be offered a choice between all available "Create" forms. The available forms can be customized in maniphest.subtypes (see the configuration option for documentation). If only one form is available to the user, they'll be taken directly to that form.
 The session key digest algorithm has been updated from HMAC-SHA1 to HMAC-SHA256. Existing sessions will be upgraded transparently when they are used. At some point in the future (at least several months from now) the HMAC-SHA1 support will be removed and sessions will no longer upgrade on their own, which may create a minor inconvenience by logging users out if their sessions have not been upgraded in the meantime.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The default behavior of "Create Subtask" has changed slightly (see above). It can be configured to behave in the old way with maniphest.subtypes.
- The loadOneRelative() and loadRelatives() methods on LiskDAO have been removed. These were very old approaches to tackling the "N+1 Query Problem", but became less attractive as Phabricator's policy model evolved and had very few modern callsites and a dim future. Generally, these calls can be transformed into loadOneWhere() and loadAllWhere() to get the same effect, but may suffer a performance penalty. In most cases, using a Query class with the needAttachmentThing(true) pattern is the most modern approach to problems these methods solved.
- See note above about session digests.
- Fixed several straggling qsprintf() callsites from T13217.
- Made some optional phriction.edit parameters actually optional.
-  In Differential, marking an inline you authored as "Done" no longer counts when generating the "alice marked 6 inlines as done." story in the transaction log. This primarily reduces noise around authors leaving inlines for themselves and reviewers leaving pre-marked inlines. Effectively, this is now an "alice marked 6 inlines [authored by other users] as done." story.
- Fixed an Aphlict startup issue on newer versions of Node.
-  Test notifications no longer appear in feed.
-  Test notifications can now be sent from the command line with bin/aphlict notify.
- Fixed a bug where tasks created directly into a workboard column wouldn't stick to the column properly.
- Timezones that are offset by a non-integer number of hours (e.g., UTC+9:30) now render the minute offset correctly.
- Users can now be approved with user.edit.
- Users can now be renamed with user.edit.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.