Summary of changes from November 12, 2018 to December 3, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS1f72228||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES019a12a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREfe57659||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
The internal qsprintf() API has changed. If you use (but do not modify) Phabricator, this change should have no impact. If you develop against Phabricator, your extensions may require changes. See T13217 for details and guidance.
Diffusion repositories have new configurable limits: a copy time limit, a filesize limit, and a touched paths limit. These limits primarily impact hosted Git repositories. The filesize and touched paths limits allow you to prevent users from accidentally pushing unusually large commits (commits containing very large files, or commits touching a very large number of paths).
The "Can Configure Application" policy for each application is now editable by administrators. This allows you to deputize users to, for example, configure Maniphest without giving them full administrative powers. Notably, this policy also controls the ability to manage edit forms.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
- See note above about qsprintf(). Extensions may need to be updated.
-  The behavior of the branch parameter in "diffusion.branchquery" has changed. Use the new patterns parameter to filter branches to a list of patterns. This is a compatibility break, but the original change was recent, fairly secret, and this likely impacts only one install.
- The metamta.herald.show-hints Config option has been removed. This option has had no effect for several years.
- The EditField method setIsConduitOnly() is now setIsFormField(), with the opposite meaning and slightly different semantics. In the upstream, all uses of setIsConduitOnly() were about hiding the field from the edit form, and the method was misleading because it did not actually restrict the field to appear in only Conduit. The isXOnly() semantic was also awkard. If you have extensions, replacing setIsConduitOnly(true) with setIsFormField(false) likely updates them correctly.
- Repository transactions have been modularized. If you apply transactions manually, update the ::TYPE_X constants to new ::TRANSACTIONTYPE constants.
- Query construction now supports %P (password/secret).
- When a command is killed by a timeout, the error message is now more clear.
-  Fixed an issue where tooltips could sometimes flicker, particularly in Chorme.
-  Herald rules now have slightly richer search options.
-  A new bin/herald test ... CLI tool has been added, to support profiling Herald rule evaluation more easily.
-  Fixed a layout glitch with hovercards and very long package names.
-  When you "Request Review" of a draft revision, the submit button now changes froim "Submit Quietly" to "Publish Revision".
-  In Diffusion, disabled cluster devices now sort to the bottom of the list.
-  While running Harbormaster builds, daemons now close idle database connections. This may reduce total connection load significantly if you have many long-running builds.
-  diffusion.commit.search now supports an "identifiers" constraint, for searching for commits by hash.
-  Added a harbormaster.buildable.search method.
-  Added a harbormaster.target.search method.
-  When the last rejecting reviewer resigns from a revision and it is in "Needs Revision", it now returns to "Needs Review" automaticaly.
-  Fixed a bug where inlines on the final line of a file did not render context properly in email.
-  "Abandoned" revisions may now be commandeered.
-  The middle mouse button no longer starts inline comments.
-  Phabricator now recovers better if you try to use it in Firefox with cookies disabled, and accessing window.localStorage throws an exception.
-  "Change Subtype" is now available as a comment action.
-  Differential now shows a warning when all reviewers have resigned, not just when there are no reviewers or they're all on vacation.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.