Summary of changes from September 8, 2018 to September 15, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS9528817||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES019a12a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE8399eef||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
 Phriction documents now have a standard history timeline and support comments. Changes to Phriction documents may be saved as drafts, then published later.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
-  The Conduit API method diffusion.commit.search and the DiffusionCommitQuery which powers it now accept strings for "status" values. The old integer constants will still work, but are deprecated.
-  Arcanist now strips trailing instructions less aggressively after prompting users to enter text with an editor.
-  Phriction layouts now interact better with content that includes floating blocks.
-  Added some additional aural headers for screenreaders.
-  diffusion.commit.search now returns richer results.
-  When actions on any object are taken in the context of an MFA session, the transaction now gets an icon to reflect that.
-  RepositoryOperation in Drydock now supports logs.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.