Summary of changes from September 4, 2018 to September 8, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS9528817||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES019a12a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE321e651||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
-  Reviewers may now mark their own inline comments as "Done" before submitting them.
-  When authors leave inline comments on their own revisions, they are now marked as "Done" by default.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
-  The outdated and seemingly unuseful rebuild_summaries.php script has been removed.
-  When a single transaction includes more than 100 inline comments, now only the first 100 are included in mail generated about that transaction.
-  The syntax highlighter for Java has been ported to PHP.
-  RepositoryOperationType now has get/setOperation and get/setInterface methods for convenience.
-  diffusion.commit.search has slightly more/better documentation. Note that upcoming changes plan to move from integer constants to string constants for status.
-  Some Conduit constraints which accept values from a list now document the allowed values.
-  Harbormaster variables may now contain underscores.
-  differential.revision.search now returns isDraft and holdAsDraft properties, showing the state of these flags for the revision.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.