Summary of changes from August 6, 2018 to August 10, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS9528817||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES019a12a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREca4ae2c||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
After upgrading through this release, you will be prompted to rebuild identities in repositories by running a script. See Rebuild Repository Identities for more details.
This script may take some time to complete if you have a large number of repositories and commits, but can be run while Phabricator is online.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- See note about rebuild-identities above.
-  bin/storage probe now aligns text properly when printing sizes for tables larger than 100GB.
-  bin/ssh-auth no longer caches file paths, and is robust in setups where different production web hosts have phabricator/ at different paths.
-  Added an --as flag to bin/conduit call ... for debugging writes.
-  The Config → Cache Status now reads cache keys properly in certain older APCu versions.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.