Summary of changes from July 27, 2018 to August 6, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS9528817||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES019a12a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREca4ae2c||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
-  Projects now support Spaces. Note that tagging an object with a project (still) never affects that object's access policy, by design.
-  Phriction wiki documents now support Spaces.
-  Mailers configured with cluster.mailers may now be explicitly marked for inbound or outbound traffic. The primary use case this supports is having an inbound mailer (say, MailGun) that is not configured properly for outbound mail; it can now be configured to accept inbound mail only, even in a failover scenario.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The API method diffusion.getrecentcommitsbypath is now deprecated. It was added in 2011, has wrapped diffusion.historyquery since 2013, and has never had any upstream callsites.
-  Raw file data chunks can never be found directly through any query or search. They are no longer submitted to the search index.
-  transaction.search now has more helpful error behavior when an empty phids constraint is provided.
-  Phriction wiki pages now show "Last Edited" below "Last Author". This may continue to evolve, since the last edit is also present (albeit less precisely) in the header.
- diffusion.getcommitsbypath now has better error behavior on invalid callsigns.
-  The internal ssh wrapper now accepts the SendEnv=GIT_PROTOCOL flag to support the Git v2 wire protocol.
-  When a Herald rule blocks a push, the push logs now show which rule prevented the action. You can also filter the logs to identify when a particular rule activated.
- Subprojects are now offered first in the Project UI (previously, Milestones were sometimes shown first).
-  We now remove the process time limit while HTTP responses are sent to the content sink (usually the webserver). The primary impact of this change is that downloading very large files should work better in some configurations.
-  Slightly improved performance of build log line position analysis.
-  The --trace flag, available to most CLI commands, now includes a cumulative milliseconds-since-start column and handles binary output a bit better.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.