Summary of changes from June 15, 2018 to June 23, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS933663f||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES3d2895d||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE2386f8c||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
Rebuild Commit Identities: An upcoming change is adding an indirection layer between commit author strings and Phabricator user accounts. See T12164 for details.
Part of this change will require a migration. Although this migration is relatively fast, runtime is proportional to the number of commits tracked by Diffusion and it may take a long time if you have millions of commits. (The runtime on this install, which tracks about 35,000 commits, was on the order of a minute or two.)
If you have a large number of commits, you can run this migration now to save downtime later. To run this migration now, run this command:
phabricator/ $ ./bin/repository rebuild-identities --all
This command is safe to run while Phabricator is online, and can be safely interrupted. If you interrupt it, you can run it again to resume more or less where you left off.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
- See note above about rebuilding commit identities.
- The Config application now has more sensible breadcrumbs.
-  The branch parameter is now respected as a filter in diffusion.branchquery (previously, it was ignored).
- Fixed an issue with warnings when pushing empty commits.
-  We now add only the first 1,000 comments on most objects to the search index. This reduces the pain caused by bizarre objects with tens of thousands of comments (usually because someone ran a bot in a loop).
-  arc now parses the Mercurial "instability" log field.
-  transaction.search now returns richer information for "create" transactions.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.