Summary of changes from April 13, 2018 to April 20, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0df0ff7||2 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES5689430||3 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE2bb5a16||2 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
-  The Diffusion browse UI now reports coverage information again.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- Almanac network names must now be unique.
- New Almanac network names must follow the rules other Almanac resources follow.
- Almanac interfaces must now have a unique <network, device, address, port> tuple.
-  Fixed an issue with parsing filenames with spaces in them under arc diff -a.
-  bin/differential migrate-hunk now has --auto and --all flags for optimizing unusual legacy storage configurations.
-  Added an "Abort Older Builds" build step to Harbormaster.
- Added edge tables to Phlux to unbreak an unusual workflow.
-  When you have unread notifications about objects which no longer exist or which you can no longer see, they are now automatically dismissed when you open the notification menu.
-  The [+++-- ] revision size hint element now uses colorblind-friendly colors.
-  The differential.diff.search API method now supports a commits attachment.
-  When builds for a demoted "Plan Changes + Draft" build pass after a restart, it is now automatically promoted to "Needs Review".
-  Fixed some behaviors around blame for lines that were added in the first commit to the repository.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.