Summary of changes from February 24, 2018 to March 2, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASa71d20f||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESedd96db||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREc937d90||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
 Content-Security-Policy: We now emit a Content-Security-Policy header. See T4340 for discussion.
 Harbormaster Build Logs: This release includes an prototype version of upgraded build logs. See T13088 for discussion. If you have a large volume of build logs, the migrations in this release may take a significant amount of time to apply.
The Content-Security-Policy header (see above) is a significant general security hardening measure. (It does not defuse any specific known vulnerability today.)
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
When browsers block scripts, images, CSS, frames, requests, etc., because of Content-Security-Policy, they show a helpful error message in the browser console. You can use this error to identify where your application violates the policy.
-  Herald now supports "Committer's projects" and "Author's projects" fields for "Commit" and "Commit Hook: Commit Content" rules.
- Phriction documents should no longer send mail to the previous editor.
-  Default profile images now generate more quickly.
-  Fixed a bug where creating a project with a "Members of project" Edit Policy and simultaneously adding several members would generate a perplexing policy exception.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.