Summary of changes from February 16, 2018 to February 24, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASa71d20f||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESedd96db||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREc937d90||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- We now add rel="noreferrer" to user-controlled links explcitly rather than by trying to guess if browsers will treat a link as local or remote. See https://hackerone.com/reports/317243 for details.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
See T13083. The storage for Facts has been nearly completely rewritten. The old storage still exists, but will be destroyed in an upcoming release. If you're using any part of the Facts infrastructure for anything, expect major compatibility breaks in this release and prepare for additional upheaval in upcoming releases.
-  The width of the "filetree" view in Diffusion and Differential is now sticky across show/hide and reload.
-  Custom "datasource" fields now support searching for "No Value" and "Any Value".
-  phriction.document.search now supports parentPaths and ancestorPaths.
-  Mail now includes some additional X-Phabricator-... headers for delivery diagnostics.
-  Fixed issues with several dashboard operations (adding, removing, and rearranging panels) which were broken by the introduction of global read locks in the previous release.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.