Summary of changes from Oct 21, 2017 to Nov 7, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS5e2603f||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES198fcdf||2 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE6f9dbf3||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
 Differential revisions now enter an initial "Draft" state until builds pass if prototypes are enabled. See T13010 for discussion.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
-  Herald rules in Differential now run for all updates to revisions, not just updates which modify the diff. This makes the behavior more similar to other applications.
- Fixed an obscure bug with Remarkup tables which tried to make a cell that does not exist into a header cell.
- include_once errors are now handled more consistently across PHP versions.
-  Fixed a lint rendering issue when removing lines prior to other identical lines.
-  Improved the performance of the main Diffusion search engine query.
- Queries now generate an internal _ft_rank column only if it is used elsewhere in the query.
-  Fixed a few object types, including Ponder questions, which weren't indexable after recent updates.
-  Added several missing database keys which affect relatively unusual queries, including some queries in garbage collection.
-  Added a differential.diff.search Conduit API method.
- differential.parsecommitmessage now returns a transaction list which can effect the edits implied by the message.
-  The Diffusion blame UI has been updated to blend some older and newer UI features.
-  Command-clicking links inside inline commments in Differential and Diffusion should no longer be interpreted as a symbol index query.
-  Improved some display behaviors for voided accepts in Differential (where a reviewer accepts, but the author later uses "Request Review").
-  Resigned reviewers are no longer explicitly included in the mail list in Differential. They may still receive mail indirectly (usually, through an unresigned project or package).
-  transaction.search now returns more information for some Maniphest transactions.
-  edge.search can now query Differential dependencies.
-  differential.revision.search now returns more information about revisions (diff PHID, repository PHID, summary).
-  Fixed a bug where the default edit policy for Projects could evaluate object policies (like "Members of Project") incorrectly when creating new projects, denying edits which should be permissible.
-  Fixed a bug where "Draft" revisions would not be included in differential.query results if the query included a status constraint.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.