Summary of changes from August 25, 2017 to September 1, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASf73530d||4 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES08219d6||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE2e472df||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
-  A new prototype fulltext search engine is available in Maniphest. See T12974 for details.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- (stable; 70ebdd2694) Fixed an issue where the "status" field in differential.query incorrectly changed to an integer. It is now safely back to a string, like "2".
-  arc lint should now render corrections which add or remove newlines correctly.
- Fixed a bad error message translation after failing to identify a VCS binary version.
- Marking all notifications as read no longer requires a confirmation, and the notification dropdown has received design updates.
- (stable; rP01712559) Fixed an issue where "Close Revision" did not appear in the UI when it should.
-  Degenerate tokenizer queries for projects should now have less degenerate performance impacts.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.