Summary of changes from June 9th, 2017 to June 23rd, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS2d51535||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESb94ea0c||1 commit|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE7041b40||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- Added a separate page for viewing inline comments, see T12733 and T8250 for some discussion.
- When changing task priorities with maniphest.edit, transactions now accept a keyword value like "high", not a numeric value like "75". This is a breaking change.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- See note about maniphest.edit in the "General" section.
- bin/cache purge is now modular and the argument syntax has changed.
- Repositories may now have profile images.
- Herald rules for Calendar now support "only the first time".
- Fixed an issue with ttl.relative in LFS support.
- Closed a race window in mail delivery.
- Improved some behaviors around temporary file management while importing repositories.
- Added a cache purger for builtin files.