Summary of changes from January 27, 2017 to February 3, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0ddfd79||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESb5cef1a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE9dcb277||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
New Home Menu: The side menu on the home page can now be customized in greater detail and personalized. For details, see:
Buildkite Support: Harbormaster now supports Buildkite. See T12173 for discussion.
- Fixed an issue which potentially allowed administrators to XSS some logged-out users on installs they controlled by configuring reCAPTCHA creatively.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
Audit / Owners Integration: The internal storage mechanism for keeping track of which Owners packages a commit belongs to has changed. If you use Owners, you may want to run a newly introduced migration script to synchronize things.
This migration is optional, and not installs use these applications or are affected by this change. See T12168 for additional guidance.
- Build status and audit status icons in Diffusion are now less cramped.
- Added a bin/audit synchronize command, for aligning overall audit status with actual audits.
- Fixed an issue where authored commits could appear in "Ready to Audit".
- Commits which are not reachable from any branch, tag or ref are no longer shown by default on the audit dashboard. Commits can now be queried by reachability.
- Fixed a PHP7.1 operator strictness issue in Pholio.
- Fixed a misspelling of "Commadeer".
- The D123 navigation breadcrumb on revision pages is no longer a link, for consistency and so that it can more easily be double clicked to select it.
- Added a "Label" menu item type.
- Fixed a bad withIsTag() call.
- Fixed a missing setViewer() call in Macros.
- User profiles have received some design adjustments.
- Fixed an issue where text files in Diffusion could fail to word-break properly.
- Items in the Favorites menu can no longer be pinned (pinning them had no effect).
- Upgraded FontAwesome.
- Upgraded reCAPTCHA.
- If you can't see some dashboard panels, we now restrict only those panels rather than the entire dashboard.