Summary of changes from January 13, 2017 to January 21, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0ddfd79||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESb5cef1a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE7d83aa3||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- The "Quick Create" menu has been replaced with a "Favorites" menu and the main menu has been redesigned. For details on this change, see Extending the Menubar on the Phacility blog.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The "Motivator" ("Cat Facts") menu item type has been removed.
- Audit now shows yellow draft bubbles, indicating you have unsubmitted comments.
- Fixed a bad constant in audit.query. Note that this method is frozen, and diffusion.commit.search is preferred.
- Added an "Auditors" field for commits in Herald. Note that this field can not act on auditors added by Herald itself, only by Owners or "Auditors:" in the commit message.
- Made some performance improvements to the audit list.
- Made some UI tweaks to the audit list.
- Tables which list commit history now show audit status.
- Dropdowns now close more consistently when workflow links within them are activated.
- Fixed a bug where parts of a task or commit graph could be drawn awkwardly.
- When you try to register a new Phabricator account using an external account (like LDAP or Google) but the email address with the external account is already associated with a Phabricator account (or invalid, or used by a Phabricator application) you are now explicitly warned about the issue rather than simply prompted to choose a different, valid email address.
- In Differential, fixed an issue where users could not re-accept or re-reject a revision if they had previously accepted or rejected it, even if the re-accept or re-reject would apply to newly added package or project reviewers they have authority over.
- Updating an inline comment in Differential now properly forces a preview refresh.