Summary of changes from December 3, 2016 to December 9, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS019e234||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESb5cef1a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE51fbd39||6 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- Hosted repositories now work correctly with Git 2.11.0.
- Phabricator now accepts inbound IPv6 requests with more aplomb.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
- Support for the Persona authentication provider has been removed. Mozilla officially planned to shut down Persona on November 30th.
- We no longer believe the root word of "DNS" to be "dn".
- Nonpublic installs can now set the default language properly.
- Added a basic branch comparison feature in Diffusion.
- Some aspects of Conduit and Diffusion are a bit less slow.
- Disabled Herald rules now render with strikethrough.
- Added a wide range of setup checks based on making HTTP requests to ourselves.
- Fixed an issue where a custom logo with a bad visibility policy could lock users out of an install.
- Fixed two bugs with matching milestones in typeaheads.