Summary of changes from November 18th, 2016 to November 25th, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASd4f01c0||2 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESb5cef1a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE9d89c99||5 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- Phabricator now supports application partitioning. This is an advanced feature, see T11044 for discussion.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The mysql.implementation option has been removed. Instead, we select MySQLi or MySQL, in that order, based on availability.
- The mysql.configuration-provider option has been removed. It is obsoleted by support for application partitioning.
- Files in lightboxes now show comments.
- git.git.git is no longer a valid repository short name.
- bin/worker can now select tasks by failure count.
- Fixed an issue where build plans could not have "Wait for Message" unset.
- Feed stories no longer autoplay videos and music.
- Phortune is now more explicit about deleted payment methods attached to subscription autopay.
- Logged out users now default to global settings.
- Fixed an issue where event availability would be cached for too long.