Summary of changes from November 11th, 2016 to November 18th, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASaba1196||2 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESb5cef1a||1 commit|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE821bc2e||2 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- Diffusion now supports slightly prettier repository URIs.
- Workboards are now rendered full-width, without a side nav.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- No notes in this period.
- Inviting projects to events should now generally behave in a more useful and reasonable way.
- Fixed several bugs where "All Day" events rendered incorrectly in various circumstances.
- Added support for mapping a wide range of Windows timezones to Timezone DB timezones.
- On mobile in the month view, days should again be colored green if you're invited to or attending an event.
- Datepicker controls now center on screen on tablet/mobile.
- Customizing Calendar edit forms is now a more streamlined experience.
- Fixed an issue where Calendar exports could have their date ranges improperly restricted by display configuration.
- Improved some punctuation smoothing in prose diffs.
- Prose diffs now believe in themselves and don't give up as easily.
- Lightboxes are now better designed.
- Lightboxes now show file comments.
- Summaries and test plans are now checked for ambiguous field headers.
- Added support for multiple database masters. Don't use this yet.
- Error and warning messages have received a design update.
- Fixed an issue where aphlict could exit after buffering more than 2GB of subprocess output.
- Phurl URLs no longer mail themselves.
- Pasphrase token secret material can now be retieved via the API.
- Phame posts now have some additional customization options, including per-post header images.
- Fixed an interaction between Quicksand, lightboxes, and security.alternate-file-domain.
- Increased the effective value of infinfity on workboards.
- Made some minor fixes to edge cases with tokenizer sorting.
- harbormaster.createartifact can now decode the ui.external property from a raw HTTP request.
- Fixed a bug where certain typeahead queries could generate excessively broad query plans.
- The typeahead browse dialog is now more concise, and provides roughly a sentence of explanatory text instead of about a paragraph.
- Documented two fabulous new ways to manage sshd ports.
- In Maniphest, mentions from restricted or incomplete objects are no longer listed.
- Added PhabricatorGuidanceEngine for providing custom workflow guidance.
- Added more hooks to PhabricatorAuthSessionEngineExtension.