Summary of changes from August 20, 2016 to August 26, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS3e81f6e||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES7c8c370||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE32ca053||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- The default homepage has received minor updates. See T11533 for discussion.
- No notes in this period.
|20160824.connectionlog.sql||18 ms||Permanently destroys old Conduit connection logs.|
|20160824.repohint.01.hint.sql||31 ms||Adds repository hints.|
|20160824.repohint.02.movebad.php||11 ms||Migrates ancient "bad commits" table to repository hints.|
|20160824.repohint.03.nukebad.sql||11 ms||Removes ancient "bad commits" table.|
|20160825.ponder.sql||756 ms||Permanently destroys old Ponder votes.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
These migrations permanently destroy two types of data:
- Long ago, Conduit was session-oriented. Modern connections generally are not session-oriented. The connection log table worked like an access log for these sessions. New data has not been written to it in about 8 months.
- Long ago, we supported voting on answers in Ponder. We removed this feature more than a year ago, but are now destroying the data.
- We've added a setup warning for always_populate_raw_post_data, which can raise deprecation warnings in certain configurations. You may need to adjust your php.ini after updating to silence our warning about those warnings. See T9235 for discussion.
- Added a new "Repository Hints" system for providing parsing and display hints about unusual commits. These situations are very rare, see Repository Hints and Rewriting Commits.
- arc now allows you to install standard API tokens, with a stern warning.
- The docblock parser is now slightly more flexible.
- We are now more aggressive about rejecting sequences in phutil_utf8ize() (3-byte and 4-byte overlong encodings; UTF16 surrogate pairs).
- Adding or removing emails now prompt for MFA.
- Global fulltext search no longer offers document types for uninstalled applications.
- Added a setup check for empty or misconfigured REMOTE_ADDR.
- We no longer fail to import artificially manufactured Git commits with timestamps larger than the range of a 32-bit integer. See T11537 for discussion.
- Customizing pinned applications on the homepage is now a little more manageable.