Summary of changes from August 14, 2016 to August 20, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS3e81f6e||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES7c8c370||3 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE32ca053||3 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- Quiet week.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
Upgrading / Compatibility
- Modern (*.search) Conduit API methods no longer accept empty arrays for constraints like ids or phids. Previously, they were accepted but ignored, but this made it hard to catch certain kinds of client/application bugs. The new behavior is more consistent with the internal behavior. See D16396 for additional discussion.
- Improved parsing of some git output.
- Fixed an issue where harbormaster.build.search would not filter buildables properly.
- Fixed an issue on Workboards where views of the workboard could race another and cause an error in one view.
- Some common error log messages which are routinely triggered by bots have been calmed.
- Testing commits with the Herald test console should work properly again.
- Some of the CLI tools have a few new flags to make automating cluster management a little easier or more reliable.