Summary of changes from April 1, 2016 to April 8, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0e2f09c||3 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES6a5d98a||2 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE290aa9a||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- Nothing too noteworthy to discuss this week.
Praise the sun!
|Apr 11 2016, 10:00 PM|
- The security model around files and CDNs/caches has been reworked, and is now generally more sensible. See T10262 for discussion.
|20160404.oauth.1.xaction.sql||28ms||OAuth Server transactions.|
|20160405.oauth.2.disable.sql||35ms||OAuth Server disabled state.|
|20160406.badges.ngrams.php||78ms||Badge name index.|
|20160406.badges.ngrams.sql||27ms||Badge name index.|
|20160406.columns.1.php||18,521ms||Migrates old column transactions!|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The 20160406.columns.1.php migrates old column move transactions on workboards. It may take some time to execute if you have a large number of tasks and transactions. This install has about 11,000 tasks.
- No notes in this period.
- Logging out of instances should now log you out of Phacility completely. (You may have to do this twice to get rid of your old session.)
- Fixed an issue with interacting with Mercurial repositories over HTTP.
- arc backout no longer includes helpful tips in the commit message.
- Mailgun webhook endpoint no longer gets stuck in a loop if you send it a command you made up.
- ConduitClient now supports OAuth tokens.
- Badges now show who awarded them (on the back).
- Added an auth.logout API endpoint.
- The OAuth Server application is now more modern.
- Fixed some error handling issues with bad Amazon SES configurations.
- Added badges.search and badges.edit API endpoints.
- Task columns can now be reasonably edited via the API.
- Tasks now have a "Move on Workboard" action.
- Milestones now inherit the color of their parent project.
- Milestones now sort in "1, 2, 3" order again, instead of "30, 29, 28".
- Many, many updates to UI infrastructure.
- Fixed a typo in bin/repository help update. Wow! Way better now.
- Possibly fixed a POST/LFS interaction issue.
- Badges can now be searched by name.
- Countdowns can now be sorted by end date.