Summary of changes from February 13, 2016 to February 20, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASb3c8e05||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESd79ec54||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE8b2af6f||0 commits|
- These changes have been promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes (2016 Week 8).
- Repository callsigns are now optional.
- Workboards may now have background colors.
- No notes in this period.
|20160218.callsigns.1.sql||42ms||Makes callsigns optional.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- Some scripts for migrating projects and points are now available in T10350.
- Moderately sized Mercurial repositories now show all of the files they contain.
- Commits on a large number of branches now show a few, then a "More Branches..." link.
- On workboards, newer milestones now appear on the left, so the most recent milestones are the easiest to access in projects with a lot of milestones.
- Milestones are now sorted by milestone number, not ID, so artificially moved milestones sort correctly.
- Fixed an issue where column policies would be evaluated too strictly when projects had edit policies like "Project Members".
- Improved the error message when users who can not create projects try to create milestones.
- Watching a project now watches all subprojects, and watch rules for subprojects and milestones are more natural.
- You can now search for projects by watcher.
- Owners packages now have standard view and edit policies.
- Images embedded in Slowvote descriptions now get proper permissions.
- Fixed an interaction between objects from before the era of Spaces and forms with visibility controls hidden.