Summary of changes from December 5, 2015 to December 12, 2015.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASe0563ca||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESee889d4||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE0e1bc26||0 commits|
These changes were NOT promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes for 2015 Week 50.
IMPORTANT: This week contains major infrastructure changes to Maniphest. See T9905 for discussion. Installs are advised to wait an additional week for these changes to stabilize before upgrading. The previous week (Week 49) is a stable release from prior to these changes.
- See T9905 for discussion of ongoing infrastructure changes.
- Fixed an issue where remote repository HTTP credentials could leak to administrators in error messages in unusual circumstances.
- See T9905.
- Maniphest now uses EditEngine.
- EditEngine mostly works.
Phame is a prototype application.
- Phame home is now more useful for more use cases.
- Removed support for skins.
- Simplified live/post/preview/framed/notlive interactions and states.
- Moved to a nicer URI structure.
- Fixed an issue with git:branch-unique(*) on older versions of git.
- arc diff now attempts to guess where "Land Revision" should land changes.
- Improved ordering of similar transactions in transaction groups.
- Maniphest statuses and priorities can now be disabled, which will preserve old tasks and transactions but prevent new tasks from using the states.
- Quoting now works in Paste.
- Herald now supports "Change status" and "Change priority" for tasks.
- Herald now supports "Assign to: None" for tasks.
- Herald now supports "Is merge commmit?" for post-commit hooks.
- Versions page is now richer.
- Fixed some feed stories not generating remarkup properly.
- Worked around browser interpretation of initial newlines in <textarea> tags.
- Added validation to maniphest.priorities.
- Documented what a "root problem" is.
- Text when older changes are hidden is now more helpful in explaining why.
- Removed a dead link to some Perforce stuff.
- Improved custom field feed stories.
- Owners Packages now implement DestructibleInterface.
- Archived badges are no longer shown on timelines or profiles.
- "Land Revision" now supports choosing a branch.
- Tokenizers with a limit of 1 item now disable the "Browse" button once they have an item.