Summary of changes from November 28, 2015 to December 5, 2015.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASe0563ca||2 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESee889d4||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE0e1bc26||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes for 2015 Week 49.
IMPORTANT: We're making major changes to Maniphest in master after this release cut. All installs which use Maniphest should follow T9905 before upgrading past this release.
- See T9905 for important discussion of upcoming changes.
- Fixed an issue with inline comments not rendering properly in mail.
- Added some more default profile picture options.
- No notes in this period.
|20151111.phame.blog.archive.1.sql||35ms||Phame archive status.|
|20151111.phame.blog.archive.2.sql||11ms||Phame archive status.|
|20151128.phame.blog.picture.1.sql||32ms||Phame blog pictures.|
|20151130.phurl.mailkey.1.sql||12ms||Phurl mailkey storage.|
|20151130.phurl.mailkey.2.php||27ms||Phurl mailkey assignment.|
|20151202.versioneddraft.1.sql||6ms||Fancier new drafts table.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- ApplicationEditor is about to land in Maniphest, which will entail major changes. This stable release is the last safe harbor before these changes hit master. See T9905 for discussion.
Phame is a prototype application.
- Phame stuff is now destructible with bin/remove destroy.
- Added profile images to blogs.
- All other parts of Phame are also now far better.
- libphutil should now behave better with other libraries performing class_exists() checks.
- Added a number of new xhpast lint rules.
- Added detail about xhpast lint rules to arc linters xhpast.
- arc alias now has more specific output about shell command aliases.
- Modernized page generation in several applications.
- Versions panel now shows dates and more library information.
- Storage upgrades and adjustments now use locks, just in case your deployment script may run multiple copies concurrently.
- Wrote a document about how to restart Phabricator properly.
- The billing system now automatically reminds installs about overdue invoices.
- Severely overdue instances are now automatically suspended.