Summary of changes from November 21, 2015 to November 28, 2015.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS7046970||5 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESee889d4||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE0e1bc26||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes for 2015 Week 48.
- Some events are now deprecated and will be removed in a future version of Phabricator. See "Upgrading" below.
- No notes this week.
|20151112.herald.edge.sql||20ms||Edges for Herald.|
|20151116.owners.edge.sql||19ms||Edges for Owners.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The TYPE_MANIPHEST_WILLEDITTASK and TYPE_MANIPHEST_DIDEDITTASK events are now deprecated, and will be removed in a future version of Phabricator. Most installs should be able to replace them with Herald actions. See T9860 for discussion and example code.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion.
This is infrastructure work which has little user-facing impact.
- Forms can now be renamed.
- Form fields can now be locked, hidden and reordered.
- Form fields can now have defaults.
- Forms now automatically populate comment fields.
Phame is a prototype application.
- Blogs can now be archived.
- Blogs and posts can no longer be deleted from the web UI.
- We are considering renaming Phame to "Salty Sea Captain's Nautical Logbook".
- MySQL timeouts and deadlocks now raise different exceptions.
- Improved XHPAST parsing of some constructs.
- Added several XHPAST linter rules for namespaces and class declarations.
- Fixed an issue with passing an empty remote name to hg push.
- Improved handling of upstreams other than origin in Git.
- Improved error message from arc install certificate, which means arc install-certificate certificate.
- Added a pinned tab icon.
- Fixed an issue with editing comments that mention other objects in Ponder.
- Harbormaster tasks are now populated with objectPHID columns.
- Fixed a timing issue with Daemon autorestarts.
- Fixed a minor issue with documentation about "Script and Regex" linter.
- Fixed an issue where project hashtags were identified too conservatively in Remarkup.
- Upgraded to FontAwesome 4.5.
- Raised image processing cutoffs (from 4MB / 10 seconds to 16MB / 60 seconds).
- We now pass recently applied transactions to Herald adapter, to facilitate migrating event behavior into Herald.