Summary of changes from November 7, 2015 to November 21, 2015.
This changelog includes two weeks of changes because we didn't publish a changelog last week. See 2015 Week 46 (Mid November).
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASeb7277a||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESee889d4||1 commit|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE526d9d7||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes for 2015 Week 47.
- Daemons now automatically restart to pick up configuration changes. See "Daemons" below.
- Paste is now driven by ApplicationEditor, see attached development notes for discussion.
- Fixed a potentially lax hash comparison in inbound mail. This issue was reported to us via HackerOne.
|20151107.phame.blog.mailkey.1.sql||17ms||Mail for blogs.|
|20151107.phame.blog.mailkey.2.php||96ms||Mail for blogs.|
|20151108.phame.blog.joinpolicy.sql||20ms||No more blog join policy.|
|20151108.xhpast.stderr.sql||1,403ms||Better errors in XHPAST.|
|20151109.repository.coverage.1.sql||10ms||Unique key for coverage.|
|20151109.xhpast.db.1.sql||6ms||Rename XHPAST DB.|
|20151109.xhpast.db.2.sql||12ms||Rename XHPAST DB.|
|20151110.daemonenvhash.sql||2,307ms||Remove daemon config hashes.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- Custom unit test engines are no longer passed data related to "postponed" tests, an obsolete feature which was previously removed.
- Lint messages are now rendered as remarkup.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion.
We now attempt to automatically restart the daemons after configuration changes from the web UI (technically, the daemons check for configuration changes periodically and restart themselves).
- Removed the "Daemons and Web Have Different Configuration" setup warning.
- Removed the phd.variant-config configuration option.
Phurl is a prototype application for shortening URLs.
We are moving Phurl toward initial release.
- Phurl now supports an alternate short domain, like https://very-short-domain.technology/.
- Improved consistency of URL construction.
- Added a "Can Create" capability.
Phame is a prototype application.
We are moving Phame toward initial release by modernizing and simplifing it.
- Phame blogs no longer have a "join" policy separate from their "edit" policy.
- Phame now has a "Can Create" policy for blogs.
- Blogs and posts now have subscribers.
- Added and improved Phame mail support.
- Removed support for external comment widgets (Disqus / Facebook).
- Removed disqus.shortname from config.
- Added support for standard internal comments.
- Improved XHPAST handling of namespaces.
- Fixed an issue with CSSLint raising messages without line numbers.
- Added some additional XHPAST lint rules.
- Fixed parsing of ruby version for some versions of Ruby.
- If you land a branch which directly tracks the upstream, we previously left you with a detached HEAD. We now look for a local branch with the same name as the remote branch which tracks the same upstream as a more preferable option.
- The workboards tab in Projects is now hidden if Maniphest is uninstalled.
- Fixed an issue with tokenization of some name strings in some locales.
- Fixed an issue where local auth.email-domains could break unit tests.
- JIRA integration now has an option to add a link in addition to (or instead of) adding comments.
- bin/remove destroy can now destroy Almanac device bindings.
- Fixed a bad link in Diffusion, on browse views of non-root directories.
- Fixed a performance issue with GC'ing very large worker task tables.