Summary of changes from October 17, 2015 to October 24, 2015.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASeb7277a||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES58a0e84||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE3cfa221||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes for 2015 Week 43.
- No major changes in this period.
- No notes in this period.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion.
- arc upgrade now has better error handling behavior.
- Fallback disk-based setup caches should be more reliable (but slower).
- The "script-and-regex" linter now handles empty char and line captures more gracefully.
- "Create Subtask" now shows the correct availability state for logged-out users.
- Initializing a workboard now requires CAN_EDIT on the project.
- Updated support documentation.
- Fixed an issue where custom application policies could be reflected incorrectly in the control state after an initial edit.
- Fixed an issue where logging out of an authentication provider (like Facebook), logging in with a different account, and then synchronizing your account from Phabricator could put the links in a bad state.
- We no longer store user IP addresses in content source metadata. We did not use this information, and it has minor data retention policy interactions for some installs.