Summary of changes from September 6, 2015 to September 13, 2015.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS26283c7||4 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES4828dcd||1 commit|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE58cfc15||3 commits|
These changes were promoted to stable.
- No major changes in this period.
- No notes in this period.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion.
- arc upgrade will now support upgrades between stable versions.
- Added CustomField support to Owners.
- Made it much easier to launch temporary test instances.
- Instances now have a dedicated "Files" section for uploads.
- Instance names are now permitted to contain a wider range of characters.
- Added host upload and host download for intracluster file transfer.
- The "Services" repository now uses a standard master + stable branch layout.
- Improved Maniphest handling of subscribers for inbound mail.
- Renamed "Arcanist Client Results" to arc lint + arc unit.
- Fixed an issue where authenticated HTTP repositories would lose credentials in recent versions of Mercurial.
- Trying to start an inline comment while you already have one in progress now gives a better error.
- Added a "Purge Caches" workflow to Config → Cache Status.
- Diffusion links to context (browse, history) should now be more consistent.
- Fixed an issue where willUpload hook was not called correctly for chunked uploads.
- AphrontController now implements willSendResponse().