Summary of changes from August 22, 2015 to August 29, 2015.
These changes were promoted to stable.
- No major changes in this period.
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion.
- Fixed a denial of service issue with specially configured dashboard panels.
- Git workflows now behave better in non-English locales.
- Fixed an issue with certain PyLint warnings.
- arc linters now has a few more options.
- Fixed an issue where with mishandling of non-UTF8 data when publishing commits.
- Fixed an issue where very old mail data might fail to migrate.
- Commit message parser no longer backtracks explosively on certain almost-valid commit hashes.
- Various minor improvements to AST generation.