Summary of changes from June 6, 2015 to June 13, 2015.
- Changes in this period primarily fix latent issues with the infrastructure changes in the previous period.
- We now garbage collect old notifications after 90 days.
- No discussion this week.
- Added a migration which attempts to update Herald rules which use mailing lists. See T8398 for discussion.
- Fixed an issue with @mentions in revisions generating an error.
- Fixed an issue with @mentions in Calendar.
- Fixed an issue where joining a project would try to write an inverse edge on the joining user.
- Fixed an issue where Herald subscriptions were not processed immediately.
- Fixed an issue where Herald "Send an Email" actions were sometimes discarded.
- Fixed cases where Conpherence threads could loop while loading handles.
- Fixed an issue where certain feed stories could try and fail to load a CSRF token while publishing in the daemons.
- Fixed an issue where Conpherence could duplicate messages.
- Fixed an issue where marking inlines as "Done" wouldn't work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where unverified or unapproved users could not establish a web session in order to view the error.
- Fixed an issue with Conpherence threads not defaulting to the participants widget.
- Fixed a hang with querying Feed on 32-bit systems.
Spaces is a prototype application.
- Spaces now have descriptions, can be archived, can be bulk edited, support Herald conditions and ApplicationEmail, and have a more usable UI.
- Spaces are now supported in Pholio and Maniphest.
- Added new "SearchFields" infrastructure.