Summary of changes from May 30, 2015 to June 6, 2015.
WARNING: This period introduced an unusually large number of higher-impact issues. They are fixed during the next period.
- "Mailing Lists" have been converted into users and the application has been removed. This is a complex migration which may require attention if your install makes significant use of mailing lists. See T8398 for guidance and context on this change.
- We now respect the recipient's settings and permissions explicitly in each email we send, unless metamta.one-mail-per-recipient is disabled. This prevents a user's language settings from leaking into email, and closes minor policy holes where mail might show recipients more information than they could otherwise see. This is a large infrastructure change. See T6367 for discussion.
- No discussion this week.
- We are continuing to remove "Arcanist Projects". See T7604 for discussion.
Calendar is a prototype application.
- Improved editing, querying, and cancel behavior for recurring events.
- Integrated Diviner with global search.
- Modularized external symbol sources; added a Python source.
Spaces is a prototype application.
- Added a new application, Spaces. This application makes it easier to apply policy controls to large groups of similar objects.
- Spaces is not yet generally useful. See T3820 for context and discussion.
- Fixed an issue where resources could generate with overlong cache keys.
- Certainly didn't make any changes to Projects APIs in Conduit.
- Destroying objects now removes flags and tokens.
- Fixed an issue with AlmanacDeviceEditor not applying name transactions properly.
- Fixed an issue where changes to $_SERVER in the preamble.php file could be overwritten later.
- phlog() now emits better compound stack traces when logging an exception.
- Moved request caching from PhabricatorStartup to PhabricatorCaches.