Summary of changes from May 16, 2015 to May 24, 2015.
- The major change this week is D12797, which marked almost all remaining strings for translation.
- Since we didn't do much other user-facing work this week and marking strings is likely to have caused some minor UI issues we haven't caught yet, this may be a good upgrade to skip.
- No security discussion this week.
- The Logjam attack was widely disclosed. Phabricator is not responsible for SSL termination and is not directly vulnerable, but if you use HTTPS you should assess the attack and adjust configuration appropriately.
- We are removing "Arcanist Projects" from the product. This will be ongoing in the near future. See T7604 for discussion.
- Configuration settings related to public mailing addresses have been completely removed. They were deprecated some time ago. Configure inbound mail in Applications now, instead.
Calendar is a prototype application which is under development.
- Added a setting to select the first day of the week.
- Calendar events now have icons.
- Phortune subscriptions no longer generate $0 invoices.
- Reverts are no longer detected across repositories.
- Fixed an issue where bin/remove destroy would not clean up notifications correctly.
- Made bin/remove destroy far more terrifying.
- Paste now survives objects with bad content more gracefully.
- Phame generally uses more modern infrastructure.
- Images with size=full now layout better in Firefox.
- Fixed an issue with file transforms pitching a fit if they lost a race.
- Removed WriteGuard teardown exceptions.
- Removed phutil_exit().
- Builtin transactions no longer require implementation in subclasses.
- Search engine selection is now more modular.