Summary of changes from May 10, 2015 to May 16, 2015.
- Replaced broken, glitchy scrollbar with a native scrollbar.
- Projects now send mail when edited and have notification preferences.
- No security activity in this period.
- The deprecated Conduit methods user.addstatus and user.removestatus have been removed. Status is being replaced by Calendar events.
Calendar is a prototype application.
- Made various refinements to the calendar month and day views.
- Removed "Status" from Calendar.
- Fixed an issue where stories the viewer can see might be filtered incorrectly if they can only see them because of an automatic capability.
- Fixed a variety of issues with generating thumbnails and profile pictures.
- Added profile image and availability caches to improve performance.
- Fixed "Automatically Subscribed" showing incorrectly for logged-out users.
- Introduced PhutilInvalidStateException.