- Added Twitch.tv as an authentication provider.
- Added bin/audit, for more flexible mass-administration of audits.
- Added mitigations for BREACH attack.
- Conpherence icon in menu now has a dropdown with recent threads.
- Fixed an extremely serious issue where there was a string in "serious business" mode which wasn't completely serious.
- Everything is prettier.
- Paste now supports transactions.
- Paste now supports line highlighting.
- Feed now supports ApplicationSearch.
- Herald now supports ApplicationSearch.
- Herald partially supports transactions.
- Macro now supports search by flags.
- Pholio images can now be reordered by dragging.
- Pholio now supports Herald.
- Added setup check for disable_functions and disable_classes.
- You can now provide a global CA bundle in .arcconfig.
- Added support for CSSLint.
- arc now runs git submodule commands frequently.
- Fixed an issue with passing arguments to daemons through phd.
- Fixed an issue with PhabricatorBot and installs with no macros.
- Fixed some issues with PHP input filtering.
- Daemon console now uses data checks (instead of filesystem/process checks) to figure out which daemons are alive, which should fix various SELinux issues.
- Fixed an issue with awkward behaviors for users with excessively long usernames.
- Fixed an issue with "committer" in Herald rules.
- New PhutilErrorTrap allows PHP error messages to be captured.
- New PhutilExecPassthru provides more passthru execution options.
- New PhutilConsoleProgressBar draws progress bars.
- New PhutilTypeSpec provides a simple type language.