- Conpherence, an email-like messaging app, is now out of beta.
- Tokens, a "like"-like lightweight feedback app, is now out of beta.
- Added Legalpad, a beta application for managing terms and agreements.
- Several applications have been modernized to use newer UI and infrastructure.
- PHID type definitions have been broadly generalized, increasing the future viability of third-party applications.
- Differential now uses ApplicationSearch.
- Slowvote now uses ApplicationSearch.
- Slowvote has received UI updates.
- Conduit now uses ApplicationSearch.
- Ponder now uses ApplicationSearch.
- Releeph now uses ApplicationSearch.
- Pholio now uses ApplicationSearch.
- Countdown now uses ApplicationSearch.
- Countdown has received UI updates.
- Pholio now supports edits and updates.
- Profiles and Projects now have a simplified UI.
- Improved UI for selecting profile pictures.
- Functions of the "MetaMTA" application have moved to bin/mail.
- Daemon interfaces have been improved significantly.
- Diffusion now uses a more reasonable UI to show auditors.
- Paste and Files now support configurable email addresses for creating pastes and files, respectively.
- Daemon overseers now restart after 5s, down from 60s.
- PHID type definitions are now loaded dynamically.
- UNION queries are now correctly detected as reads by CSRF.
- LDAP is now handled by the service profiler.
- Daemons no longer use Conduit to update status.
- Daemon exceptions originating in task or pull daemons now show more information.
- csprintf() now masks credentials in commands so they don't appear in logs or debugging output.
- Fixed an issue with code blocks and ASCII art.
- Fixed an issue with autoloading self and parent.
- Fixed an issue where Remarkup overescaped some text when rendering to text mode.
- Moved probe script to bin/storage probe.
- Fixed an issue with HTTPS feed hooks.
- Added a setup warning for apc.stat misconfiguration.
- Fixed a bug setting real name attributes in LDAP.
- Added a setup warning for known bad versions of APC.
- Fixed an issue where dead databases were included in too many operations.
- Fixed an issue where Differential notification mail preferences were not fully respected.
- Fixed an issue with phabricator.allowed-uris not really allowing URIs.
- Fixed an issue with Aphlict on newer Node.