- If your GitHub username is 0, Phabricator now works correctly for you. Thanks for the report, guy with the GitHub username 0. You've made this software better for everyone.
- @epriestley moved and built a lot of new furniture.
- Separated application, improved UI.
- Improved handling of double-width console characters in arc tasks.
- The PHPUnitTestEngine now searches far and wide to find tests.
- Lint and unit tests now run in the background more frequently.
- Fixed a bug with patching empty files in Git.
- Added a basic Ruby linter.
- All events now include the triggering workflow.
- You can now close or reference Maniphest tasks by mentioning them in commit messages, e.g. "Closes T123", "Closes T123 as Wontfix", or "Ref T123".
- Fixed inconsistencies when updating asynchronous unit test status for Differential revisions.
- Added automagic saving of selected action (ie accept, comment, reject, etc) as part of comment draft
- Now supports comments.
- "More Stuff" now links to application launch page.