- Users can now have multiple email addresses.
- Installs can now require email verification.
- Installs can now restrict registration to certain domains ("@mycompany.com").
- Daemon management is now greatly simplified.
- Simplified and improved the phutil library format.
- Leveled a wizard to 60.
- Added PHPUnit bindings.
- Added PHP_CodeSniffer bindings.
- Fixed some Windows issues with Mercurial, multiline messages, and file names.
- Added user configuration via arc set-config and arc get-config.
- Arc can now run without .arcconfig.
- Added arc upgrade.
- Added --delete-remote to arc land.
- Improved arc which to explain what arc diff would do and why.
- Improved "local commit" range in Mercurial and Git.
- Added --reviewers and --cc flags to arc diff.
- Added shell command support to arc alias, like git alias.
- Added a --skip-binaries flag to arc diff.
- Added generic lint bindings, ArcanistSingleLintEngine and ArcanistScriptAndRegexLinter.
- Streamlined "excuse" feature.
(Calendar is a very-alpha feature which will become a core tool once we can land a few more iterations against it.)
- Calendar now shows holidays.
- Calendar now shows user availability.
- Added user.query.
- Added repository.create.
- Added repository.query.
- Added owners.query.
- Added user.addstatus.
- Added user.removestatus.
- See Conduit Status for more details about API status.
- Improved branch and tag support in Diffusion.
- Fixed some issues with paths containing spaces.
- Improved support for distinguishing between authors and committers in Git.
- Improved transaction support in Lisk.
- Improved 1+N query support in Lisk.
- DarkConsole now shows Ajax requests.
- MetaMTA can no longer send itself mail.