- Homepage is now a dashboard.
- Greatly improved the Audit tool.
- Added basic support for Phabricator as an OAuth provider.
- Deprecated "arc merge".
- When updating revisions, prefill the update message.
- Added feed.query method.
- Added remarkup.process method.
- Added phid.query method.
- Fixed a bug where diffs could become orphaned.
- Fixed a bug where inline comments might appear on the wrong side of a diff.
- Revision list views now respect custom fields.
- Added a fixed header which identifies the current file.
- Added additional protections against HTTP response splitting.
- Fixed an issue where some browsers were vulnerable to content-sniffing attacks on Ajax responses.
- Fixed an issue where some user agents (like the iPad) would ignore Content-Disposition and execute HTML on a privileged domain.
- Fixed an issue where CSRF tokens could be leaked to external domains by some forms.
- Added basic reporting.
- Added a basic batch editor.
- Added excel export.
- Improved flexibility of custom queries.
- Added email preferences to reduce email volumes.
- Search box is now contextual.
- Added a basic chat log application.
- Improved some other IRC bot handlers.
- Added nested list support to Remarkup.
- Like this.