Replace "bin/people profileimage" with "bin/user enable|empower"
- Remove "bin/people profileimage" which previously generated profile image caches but now feels obsolete.
- Replace it with "bin/user", with "enable" and "empower" flows. This command is now focused on regaining access to an install after you lock your keys inside.
- Document the various ways to unlock objects and accounts from the CLI.
- Ran bin/user enable and bin/user empower with various flags.
- Grepped for people profileimage and found no references.
- Grepped for bin/people and found no references.
- Read documentation.
Maniphest Tasks: T13382
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D20724