Internally, align commit processing tasks around PHIDs, not IDs
Summary: Ref T13591. This is a minor consistency change to use PHIDs instead of IDs in the commit import processing pipeline. PHIDs are generally more powerful in more contexts and it would be unusual for a modern worker to use an ID here.
- Made the "accept either ID or PHID" part of the change only.
- Pushed a commit, parsed and reparsed it step by step (this tests that "commitID" tasks can still process normally).
- Made the "write PHIDs" part of the change.
- Pushed a commit, parsed and reparsed it step by step.
- Looked at the task row in the database, saw PHID data.
Maniphest Tasks: T13591
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D21533