Return milestone information in project.search
- project.search now returns milestones by default.
- A new constraint, isMilestone, allows filtering to milestones, non-milestones, or both (API and web UI).
- project.search now returns a milestone number for milestones, or null for non-milestones.
NOTE: Existing custom saved queries in projects which previously did not return milestones now will. I expect this to have little-to-no impact on users, and these queries are easy to correct, but I'll note this in changelogs.
- Ran various queries with project.search and in the web UI, searching for milestones, non-milestones, and both.
- Web UI default behavior (no milestones) is unchanged, but you can now get milestones if you want them.
- Queried a milestone by ID/PHID via API.
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T12074
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D17153