Make repository identity email address association case-insensitive
Ref T13444. Currently, identities for a particular email address are queried with "LIKE" against a binary column, which makes the query case-sensitive.
- Extract the email address into a separate "sort255" column.
- Add a key for it.
- Make the query a standard "IN (%Ls)" query.
- Deal with weird cases where an email address is 10000 bytes long or full of binary junk.
- Ran migration, inspected database for general sanity.
- Ran query script in T13444, saw it return the same hits for "git@" and "GIT@".
Maniphest Tasks: T13444
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D20907